- payroll services
- preparing annual financial accounts
- calculation of corporate income tax
- assistance with audit
- financial report submission to Companies House and HMRC
General information on reports
Financial year end (accounting reference date) – a month after a company has been registered for a year. It can be changed – it can be shorten till 1 day and can lengthen to a maximum of 18 months.
Employer payment record need to be prepared monthly, taxes payment till next month 19th.
Annual financial accounts consists:
- balance sheet
- profit and loss calculation
- directors report
- notes to the accounts
Terms to file annual financial accounts – 9 months after financial year end date.
Audit requirements – if two conditions mentioned below come true:
- annual turnover more than £ 6,5 million
- balance more than £3,26 million
- avarage number of employees more than 50