- High international prestige as a member of the European Union
- Low tax rate in comparison with other European countries
- Ltd can be used for international trade, as a holding company as an intermediary company etc.
- Corporate tax rate from 20%
- Annualy required to prepare and submit financial accounts
- If the company operates outside the UK, no VAT number can be obtained
The Corporation Tax rate depends on how much profit the company makes.
|Profits||Rate||From 01.04. 2014.|
|Till £ 300 000||Small profits rate||20 %|
|More than £ 300 000||Main rate||21 %|
|Name||Company name needs to end with ''Limited'' or ''Ltd''
Limited use for same words like ''International'', ''Holding'', ''Group'', ''National'' etc.
|Registered Address||Required in UK|
|Director||Minimum one individual person, any nationality|
|Share capital||Not minimum required|
|Shareholders||Minumum one, can be corporate or individual person, any nationality|
1. Read carefully the information available in our website regarding company formation, taxation, costs etc.
2. If you have any questions, fill in the online form Ask an expert found in the Contact page or call us +(44) 7 929 207 667
3. Using our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org write what you are interested in
4. If you would like to register a new company we will send you via e-mail an order form that will need to be completed
5. After we receive the completed order form, we will inform you about the required due diligence documents and send you invoice for payment